⭐️ Medical Gas Field Service Technician ⭐️
Health Choice Enterprises
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-Time
Number of openings for this position: 1
Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Role: We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Medical Gas Field Technician who is ready to take on client responsibilities from assisting our clients with preventive maintenance to assisting with work on medical gas systems.
Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. Previous medical compressor or air compressor experience required. The successful Medical Gas Field Technician will constantly strive to meet all goals and exceed customer expectations
- Field Work – Engage in field testing; work on new and existing medical gas systems, troubleshooting, repairing, and preventive maintenance of medical gas pipeline, and source equipment.
- Administration – Ensure that completed detailed service reports after testing are complete and delivered to the client.
- Professional Development – Assure that division conducts business activities and processes that are compliant with Health Choice Enterprises procedures and standards where applicable.
Completing assigned tasks on time – Striving to complete assigned tasks on time in order to help maintain the day to day operations within your team.
- College or Technical Degree
- ASSE 6040 Certified Medical Gas Maintenance Personnel
- Previous medical gas system experience
- Experience with high voltage electrical
- Experience with electrical control panel
- Basic Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Monday application and basic computer skills are needed
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Experience with medical compressors and/or vacuum systems
This Job description is not all-inclusive, and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
We’re on a mission to provide healthcare facilities nationwide with safe and compliant medical gas systems. This is no small feat, and will only be possible with the right kind of team members. And we’re not just looking for skills and experience. Having shared values is just as important.
Here are ours:
✅ Progress over perfection: Taking regular imperfect action towards your intended goals
✅ Be happy: Everything begins with gratitude. As Jon Kabat Zinn says – “if you’re breathing, there’s more right with you than wrong”. We believe that happiness precedes results.
✅ Say Yes: Courage precedes growth – which requires an attitude of sometimes taking on tasks that scare us and are new. This is where growth and fulfillment comes.
✅ Be wrong: Problems will NEVER EVER go away. New solutions even lead to new problems. But unless we can first see and admit that there’s a problem, we can’t even begin to solve it.
✅ Hungry to learn and grow: Staying still is just as bad as moving backwards. Staying curious and always seeking to learn and grow is the surest way to creating a big future.
✅ Discover over create: Why spend countless hours solving something that’s already been solved?
✅ Manage systems over people: If there’s a problem – first look at the system before pointing the finger at others. How could we fix the issue at the root by modifying or improving our systems?
✅ We serve: Why does a business exist in the first place? Customers give us money in exchange for us giving them a result – at the very heart of this is our ability to serve.
✅ KISS: “Simplicity is the ultimate in sophistication” – Leonardo da Vinci
✅ Team first: There’s no “I” in team. And without a strong team, we’ll never be able to compete at the highest level.
✅ Do it anyways: There will always be some amount of doing things that we’d rather not. Hard work is required in order to achieve great things.
✅ Kaizen mindset: We share a commitment towards continuous small improvements so that we can make our tomorrows better than our todays.
Who this is NOT for:
❌ You don’t like solving problems
❌ Growth and learning aren’t a top priority for you
❌ You don’t consider yourself to be resourceful
❌ You don’t enjoy working with others
❌ Customer service isn’t your strong-suit
Supplemental Pay: Signing bonus and commission pay
Work Location: Louisville area and on the road
If it looks like we might be a fit, and you’re on a similar journey towards making this world a little bit better…then we encourage you to take the next steps and contact us with your current resume.
HCE is always looking for qualified technicians and support staff. We have offices based in Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, New Mexico and Florida.
Immediate openings include:
- ASSE 6030 certified verifiers
- ASSE 6040 certified medical gas maintenance technicians
- ASSE 6050 certified medical gas instructors